These two-ingredient mint chocolate popsicles are a delicious way to cool off on a hot summer’s day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (+ 6 hours chilling)
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
Gourmet ice pops get an refreshing twist.
- Gently heat chopped chocolate with 1/2 cup of milk in a large saucepan on medium-low until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth and velvety.
- Slowly add remaining milk, stirring constantly over medium heat. Continue mixing until dark chocolate milk is evenly mixed and smooth.
- Divide dark chocolate milk between 10 popsicle moulds. Top with lids and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze until frozen (at least 6 hours).
- To unmould the mint chocolate popsicles, fill a deep pan with hot water that is as deep as the height of the moulds. Dip moulds in hot water just long enough to release the popsicles when pulling on the stick.
Maître Chocolatier Tip
After removing the popsicles from their moulds, dip the ends in melted dark chocolate. Serve when solid.