Lindt Maître Chocolatier Stefan Bruderer shares his tips for making chocolate curls at home.
- Start by tempering your chocolate. See our step-by-step guide here.
- On a marble or stainless steel surface, spread out the tempered chocolate. Using an offset spatula, evenly spread the tempered chocolate until it’s about 1 mm thick.
- Let it stand for a couple minutes, until the chocolate has solidified.
- Using a metal bench scraper held at a 45-degree angle, slide it across the surface of the chocolate in a curved, semi-circle shape.
- Gently pick up the chocolate curls and garnish your dessert.