These chocolate dessert cups are a chocolate lover’s dream. They’re incredibly easy to make and score major points on presentation.
Wow guests at your next party by serving them dessert in a chocolate cup.
- Small balloons, blown up as large as you want your cups to be
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate
- Small bowls
- Follow these instructions to melt and temper the chocolate, and test it before starting to dip the balloons.
- Dip the balloons in a small bowl filled with the tempered chocolate, making sure there is a generous amount of chocolate coating on them.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and leave to set in the fridge for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until chocolate has fully set.
- Burst balloons with a knife.
- Gently peel away the balloons and set cups aside in a cool place until ready to be filled.