- One bar (3.5 ounces/100 grams) Lindt Excellence 70% bar, chopped
- One bar (3.5 ounces/100 grams) Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy bar, chopped
- 2/3 cup (160 milliliters) cream (heavy, light or half & half)
- Pound cake cut into cubes
- Fresh fruit: grapes, strawberries, bananas, apples, pears, pineapple
- Dried fruit: apricots, pineapple, peaches, papaya, mango
- Prepare your selection of dipping foods by cleaning and slicing as needed.
- Arrange dipping food on one or several platters according to your dinner or party plans, and reserve in the refrigerator.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream just until it starts to boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the fondue pot and set on the table, with the platter(s) of dipping food, where everyone can comfortably reach it.
Makes 4 Servings