- 3 bars (3.5 ounces/100 grams each) Lindt Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 grams) butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (120 grams) flour
- 1 cup (150 grams) chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20-centimeter) square baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Melt the chopped chocolate and butter. To melt the chocolate, finely chop the chocolate and melt in a heat proof bowl over barely simmering water or in a microwave oven on medium-high power (30-45 second intervals, stirring in between).
- Stir constantly
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- Beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
- Add the melted chocolate, and beat gently by hand or on a low setting on a mixer until evenly incorporated.
- Add the flour and walnuts, and mix until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake approximately 20 minutes.
Approximately 25 small brownies