These bite-size, protein-packed treats are great to have on hand when you’re looking for something to snack on, but they also make a nice addition to a sweet table when you’re entertaining. Bonus: the three-ingredient shopping list and minimal steps won’t deter kitchen novices or time-pressed parents.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Toast the nuts in a skillet over medium heat. Shake or stir continuously until the nuts start to turn golden brown. Transfer to a bowl.
- Temper chocolate (See how here), then cool until the chocolate begins to set on the side of the bowl.
- Add the chopped nuts and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, drop clusters of the mix onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow to set in a cool place.
Maître Chocolatier Tip
Sprinkle with sea salt for the perfect finish. For flavour intensity, use Excellence Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate.